SEO Services for Hamilton companies
Chances are you are looking for an SEO company and found us by Googling search terms such as SEO Hamilton or Hamilton SEO Services.
Clickthrough was founded twelve years ago, with the ambition to provide SEO services to companies of all sizes throughout New Zealand, including Hamilton.
Hamilton SEO & SEM Services Company
Since 2009, we have provided Google Ads, SEO marketing services and training to a diverse range of Hamilton-based companies such as Power Farming, located in Morrinsville, the University of Waikato, located in Hamilton and a range of SME services businesses and online stores.
As such, our Auckland based SEO company travels to Hamilton regularly to meet with clients and discuss how we can help them grow their business.
Contact our Digital Strategists
B2B Vs B2C Search Engine Optimisation
The main search engines, such as Bing and Google, do not have a separate ‘engine’ for B2B searches.
In other words, organic SEO fundamentals – on-page + technical + off-page SEO – are the same for B2B and B2C SEO.
However, over the past years we have found the following key nuances that distinguish Business to Business (B2B) SEO from Business to Consumer (B2C) search engine optimisation:
- With B2B SEO marketing, your target customer is a business, not a consumer. This means, the keywords you target with your search engine marketing strategy will be low volume / high value, which makes them more difficult to ascertain. Detailed buyer personas are a good way to guide your B2B keywords strategy.
- B2B conversion rates are lower than with a B2C site. For example, a B2C site selling shoes tends to convert higher than a B2B site that sells shoes in bulk to other businesses. The lower conversion rate is generally due to the sales process in a B2B organisation being more complex and having more decision makers. A suggestion here is to ensure your B2B sales pages have long-form content, including tips, guides, videos, images and other advisory content to help the various stakeholders in an organisation make a decision.
- Acquiring backlinks naturally for a B2B SEO strategy is a lot more complex and time consuming than with a B2C site as B2B businesses tend to have more conservative content. That said, we have found link building strategies using tactics such as user guides, infographics and PR campaigns to be quite effective.
Core Hamilton SEO & Paid Search Services
- eCommerce SEO, Google Ads & Google Shopping services, with platforms such as Shopify, WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Local Google Maps SEO for Hamilton companies that have a physical outlet in the Waikato region.
- Training of Hamilton businesses in SEO, Ads, Analytics and Social Media Marketing.
Get in contact
Need help generating visits, leads or online sales from the Waikato region or any other locations? Don’t hesitate to contact us using the form below or email [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
The businesses in Hamilton and the Waikato region have evolved from predominantly agricultural to offering diverse products and services targeting clients across New Zealand and overseas.
Clickthrough offers eCornmerce SEO, Google Ads, and Google Shopping services, with platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, and
WooCornmerce. We also provide local Google Maps SEO for Hamilton companies with physical outlets in the Waikato region.