Expert Shopify® SEO Services
Looking for an expert Shopify SEO services company? Look no further, Clickthrough specializes in helping Shopify® and Shopify Plus® stores generate excellent eCommerce sales from New Zealand’s organic search engine optimisation (SEO) results pages.
With 88% of New Zealanders searching before they make a purchase, it’s important we get your online store ahead of your competitors in the paid and organic search results pages.
Shopify Plus® SEO
Over the past decade, we have helped a variety of Shopify® and Shopify® Plus websites generate excellent search marketing results from our offices in Auckland and Wellington, NZ.
Shopify Online Marketing Training
We also provide online marketing training courses for Shopify® store owners that want to manage their online marketing in-house.
Contact our Shopify SEO Team
List of Shopify® search marketing services
Shopify has many excellent SEO features that are either built in our available through the Shopify® App Store. Our range of Shopify® search engine services (see list below) combine the SEO features of Shopify® with our 12 year’s of SEO services, to create a sustainable natural rankings strategy that generates results.
Clickthrough’s expert Shopify® SEO Services:
- Defining the optimal target search terms for your content and product pages.
- Installing the best plugins from the Shopify® App Store.
- Helping you migrate your SEO strategy from another platform to Shopify®.
- Setting up customised analytics performance dashboards that track your store and a range of competitors.
- Conducting SEO audits of your Shopify® website with specialist tips, advice and recommendations.
- Content creation for your Shopify® blog, information and product pages e.g. creating shopping FAQs and buyers guides.
- Improving the user experience of your Shopify® store, by improving download speeds and creating interactive, topical, product-sales related content.
- Building natural, white links to your store and product pages.
- Sitemap and information architecture design, to boost SEO and visitor to sales conversion rates.
- Technical and onpage optimisation, specifically for Shopify® stores.
- Specialist Shopify SEO training courses.
Shopify® Search Engine Optimisation TipsShopify® has an extensive range of excellent features to help your products rank in the search engine results pages. That said, we consistently find that stores built on Shopify are slow to load on mobile and lack product related content and structure. These two issues, amongst others, contribute towards a slow user experience and make it difficult to rank product pages for higher value long tail e-Commerce terms. We don’t see this as an inherent issue with Shopify®, it’s simply users not understanding how to use key SEO features and organise site content correctly.
Shopify SEO SetupThis brief video, provided by Shopify®, provides an overview of how to setup SEO for your store. Don’t hesitate to email [email protected] if you need any support, need an SEO audit of your Shopify® store or or want us to pop in for a chat.
What is Shopify?
Founded in 2004, Shopify Inc. is a Canadian e-commerce company, that offers a suite of services that help online retailers sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
Since it was founded, Shopify® has grown to approximately 800,000 active stores! Shopify® competes directly with e-Commerce alternatives, such as WooCommerce (owned by WordPress), for smaller stores. Then its Shopify Plus platform tends to compete against Magento and BigCommerce with mid to large stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Organic search engine optimization (SEO) is significant for Shopify stores in New Zealand because it helps them rank higher in search results, allowing them to reach more potential customers and generate better eCommerce sales.
Some of the SEO services offered by Clickthrough for Shopify stores include defining target search terms, installing plugins, conducting SEO audits, improving user experience, building natural links, and providing specialist Shopify SEO training courses.