Analytics Course Topics
Your Google Analytics course will be customised for your company, your Google Analytics setup and your skill level. We typically cover the
following on our analytics short courses:
- Google Analytics setup
- Google Analytics updates and new versions
- Setting website goals
- Tracking performance
- How to find key visitor data
- Google Analytics labels, navigation areas and definitions
- Differentiating between ‘noise’ and KPIs
- Setting up custom reporting dashboards and automating reports
- Using Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics Q+A session with your tutor
Take our courses from anywhere in New Zealand
We run our Google Analytics (GA) training courses throughout New Zealand, all you need is an internet connection and a laptop. We can cater
for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
Google Analytics Course Cost
Each Google Analytics course is tailored to your company, your training requirements and the number of attendees from your company.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your companies Google Analytics
training requirements and the price for your Google Analytics short course.