Contact our Auckland SEO & Google Ads services team
WE WILL CREATE A CUSTOMISED SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING SOLUTION THAT SETS YOU APART
Ten years helping NZ companies grow through SEO & Google Ads
Since 2009, our Wellington & Auckland SEO and Google Ads teams have helped NZ companies grow by generating high value clickthroughs from search. We won’t take harmful shortcuts – we build you an asset by applying white hat SEO & Google’s Quality Guidelines.
We create a tailor made search solution for each client we service
We don’t use a templated one size fits all approach; we create a custom crafted SEO & SEM strategy that addresses the needs of your target market. And our staff turnover is low, which means you build relationships with the same people throughout our journey together.
We advise and implement NZ SEO programs
We can either provide SEO advisory services to your in-house development team or log into your CMS and make the changes directly. This means you don’t double up on developer costs and your program gets implemented more efficiently.
SEARCH & SOCIAL BLOG
TIPS BEFORE YOU START
Choosing the best SEO company to match your needs is critical, but difficult to get right. Here are a few tips to guide your decision making:
- Do you need an eCommerce SEO specialist, or are you looking for an SEO agency to optimise your brand, local services or company website? Search engine optimisation has become quite specialist, we recommend you choose a provider that has a proven capability optimizing a site like yours.
- Do you need a large corporate SEO provider, a boutique provider or an external contractor? Your decision should be guided by:
- the level of risk you want to take (e.g. a contractor would be higher risk)
- whether or not you want to be a key client (e.g. most boutique providers don’t take on clients that don’t compete) or one client among many (e.g. a corporate SEO provider with a large client portfolio)
- What are the primary SEO issues that need to be addressed and how these map to the SEO competencies of the SEO companies you are considering? For example, if your main requirement is technical SEO, then select an SEO agency that is strong in technical SEO.
- Does the SEO provider use a white hat SEO approach, do they outsource their SEO to a white label SEO provider or use a more aggressive and risky approach that could get your site banned?
- Can they walk the talk? For example, if you Google key local search terms like ‘SEO Auckland‘ or ‘Auckland SEO‘, you will see us ranked at the top of Google Maps. Which infers we can do the same for your business.
Here are a few tips to guide how much money you should spend on your organic search program:
- Set your goals. Ask your search marketing partner to benchmark performance, then forecast your SEO goals for the next 12 months. An example goal may be to increase sales from SEO by 45%.
- When you set your campaign goals, ensure your SEO company takes into account market factors such as the competitiveness of the search terms you are targeting with a SWOT analytics of your keyt competitors. Also ensure they conduct a detailed SEO audit of your domain and provide you with an initial roadmap of SEO activities, with costs.
- Once you’ve set your program goals, ask your SEO partner to propose a plan with costs to achieve your goals. Bear in mind, your SEO company drives clicks into your site, not sales, so you’ll also need to budget to make changes to your landing pages that convert SEO clicks into sales.
- Finally, set aside a contingency budget for unforeseen changes in the market that may require additional SEO time, such as Google Updates, new market entrants and incresed competitor activity.
We live in a would of instantaneous gratuity where everything needs to happen immediately, including results. However, we liken SEO to a marathon, more than a sprint. Even AdWords takes ongoing nurturing.
Consider the following points before you decide if an organic search engine optimisation program is right for your business:
- Over 70% of clicks from the search engines come from organic search, not paid search (AdWords). But like all important sales tools, it takes constant time and effort to get a website to the top of the organic search engine results pages and stay there.
- The days of using aggressive SEO tactics, such as keywords stuffing and buying excessive amounts of backlinks, are thankfully long gone. A modern SEO strategy requires regular amounts of excellent content, white hat link building and a focus on also improving the user experience (UX). Modern day search engine optimisation is a lot more labor intensive and costly to get right. Though the upside can be sensational.
- The constant updates by search engines like Google, also ensure SEO remains a marathon, a battle against the SEO elements, to stay ahead of the game. A challenge we thoroughly enjoy!
With 80% of New Zealanders using a search engine before they buy, SEO is now established as a key tactic for generating results. Here are a few tips to measure the effectiveness of your natural search program:
- SEO generates clickthroughs from a search engine to your website or eCommerce store. The user then has to decide if they want to make a purchase or contact you. As such, it is of vital importance that you also measure how well conversion related tactics are complimenting your SEO campaign. For example, heatmap tracking shows you what improvements need to be made to your web pages to convert more visitors from the search engines to sales.
- Tracking organic rankings is key, especially when you group them into similar terms (e.g. by area ‘Auckland’ or service ‘SEO services’). Also benchmark your terms against competitors. Grouping similar terms allows you to pinpoint where your rankings are growing or in decline.
- Remember, SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. Regular technical and onpage analysis of your SEO strategy is vital, especially when using open source CMS systems that can be buggy.
- Ensure you analyse the backlink profile of your website. Unfortunately, linkspam and negative SEO tactics are now the norm in New Zealand. And its your company that gets penalised, not your SEO services provider, so run your own diligence.
NEW ZEALAND OFFICE LOCATIONS
Freephone 0508 254-258 (New Zealand wide), 09-972 9524 (SEO Auckland), 04 595 1208 (SEO Wellington), or email [email protected] (no unsolicited mail please).