Google Analytics Training Courses
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free web based service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It is the most popular web analytics
service. Google also offers two subscription based versions, called Google Analytics 360, for enterprise users, and Google Analytics for
Mobile Apps, for gathering usage data from iOS and Android Apps. Google Analytics can also be integrated with Google AdWords and provides
other advanced features such as e-commerce reporting. Google Analytics displays high-level, dashboard data and more in-depth data as you
click deeper into the report set.
Analytics Course TopicsWe typically cover the following on our analytics short courses:
- Google Analytics setup
- Google Analytics updates
- setting website goals
- tracking performance
- how to find key visitor data
- Google Analytics labels, navigation areas and definitions
- differentiating between 'noise' and KPIs
- setting up custom reporting dashboards
- automating reports
- Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics Q+A session with your tutor
- Google Analytics mentoring
Google Analytics Course Location
We run our Google Analytics (GA) training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises or run the Google Analytics short course from our modern Analytics training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland's Viaduct or our on Auckland's North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
Google Analytics Course Timings
Typically six hours per Analytics course, including three hours of follow up training (additional training is available). We will also review your existing Google Analytics setup prior to your course then tailor the analytics course material to our findings.
Google Analytics Course Cost
Each Google Analytics course is tailored to your skill level. Freephone 0508 254 258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us to discuss your individual or group Google Analytics training requirements and the price for your Google Analytics short course.
Google Analytics Course Approach
In person training, run by an experienced Google Analytics Certified tutor. The Google Analytics training includes tips that you can apply straight away. Bring your laptop, tablet or a notebook to write in.
Attend the Analytics training course if you...
- are concerned with the performance of your website and digital marketing campaigns
- haven't got the time to teach yourself Google Analytics
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of Google Analytics
- sick and tired of not knowing how well your online strategy is performing
- need help setting smart Google Analytics goals to guide performance
To learn more, call one of our Google Analytics trainers toll free on 0508 254-258.