Trusted White Label SEO Reseller
Clickthrough is a professional white label SEO reseller with over ten years experience providing ‘white hat’ outsourced organic search optimization services to agencies in the United Kingdom (UK), Australia and New Zealand.
We don’t outsource our SEO services to cheap offshore providers, we service our white label clients from our offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Your account managers will have extensive experience implementing a variety of white hat SEO programs. They are also fluent in English and use modern communication tools to keep you informed.
Email [email protected] for a confidential chat about how you can profit from our white label SEO service.
Advantages of Clickthrough's white label SEO service
Over the past ten years we have developed a comprehensive suite of white label search engine optimisation services, from new client onboarding through implementation and reporting. One of our key points of differentiation is that we provide white hat SEO services, including copy and content creation, that comply with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines for search.
Read more about our key points of differentiation below.
Excellent white label reporting tools
Our analytics reporting system includes the following features:
- Automated reports that can be send daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Ability to integrate your reports using APIs with Google Analytics, Facebook and hundreds more apps.
- Completely customizable, including drag and drop widgets, ability to add commentary, white label (any logo, from email, etc.).
- Wide variety of top class built in SEO tools, such as unlimited keyword rankings, SEO audit, backlink analytics, etc.
What is a Search Engine Optimisation Reseller?
An SEO reseller is essentially an expert SEO company that outsources its SEO as a white label service to other companies such as website design and digital marketing agencies. White label SEO resellers essentially allow agencies to offer SEO services without actually having an in-house SEO capability. The reseller takes care of all the search engine optimization, allowing the agency to focus on other priority services.
The pros and cons of white labelling SEO
The list below highlights the pros, cons and reasons why agencies should or should not consider using a white label SEO provider:
- SEO has become very complex, it requires hands on expertise. It’s not something that you can dabble in. Sometimes it’s best to outsource organic SEO to a trusted white label expert, so you can focus on your core competency e.g. website design.
- Poor SEO can land you in hot water with your client, especially if they pick up a rankings penalty from Google. That said, be sure you select an SEO reseller that provides a white hat SEO service.
- SEO experts are expensive and difficult to retain and prefer to work alongside other optimizers. This makes it time consuming to manage alongside all your other priorities.
- Resellers can scale with your requirements, which protects your agency from unlikely downturns and the cost of having to cut staff.
- White label SEO is a variable cost to your business, versus an in-house team of SEO employees, which tends to carry more fixed costs.
- You don’t have to invest in SEO software licences, they are normally provided as part of the monthly white label fee.