Google Analytics Training Courses
Analytics Training Testimonials
Analytics & GTM Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our certified Google Analytics tutors.
- Covers the fundamentals for navigating Google Analytics and interpreting data, setting your website goals and setting up custom Google Analytics reporting dashboards.
- Includes an audit of your website’s Google Analytics setup, with recommendations you can apply immediately.
- Includes follow up training with your Google Analytics trainer. You can also buy more hours with your trainer if required.
Analytics Course Topics
Your Google Analytics course will be customised for your company, your Google Analytics setup and your skill level. We typically cover the following on our analytics short courses:
- Google Analytics setup
- Google Analytics updates and new versions
- setting website goals
- tracking performance
- how to find key visitor data
- Google Analytics labels, navigation areas and definitions
- differentiating between ‘noise’ and KPIs
- setting up custom reporting dashboards and automating reports
- using Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics Q+A session with your tutor
Course Locations: Auckland, Wellington or we come to your office
We run our Google Analytics (GA) training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises or run the Google Analytics short course from our modern Google Analytics training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland’s Viaduct or our on Auckland’s North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
Google Analytics Course Cost
Each Google Analytics course is tailored to your company, your training requirements and the number of attendees from your company. Email [email protected] to discuss your companies Google Analytics training requirements and the price for your Google Analytics short course.
Attend the Analytics training course if you…
- are concerned with the performance of your website and digital marketing campaigns
- haven’t got the time to teach yourself Google Analytics
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of Google Analytics
- sick and tired of not knowing how well your online strategy is performing
- need help setting smart Google Analytics goals to guide performance