Google Ads (AdWords) Training Courses
Need to learn how to manage Google Ads (previously called AdWords) in 2019? Looking for a Google Ads course or Google Ads training that gets you up to speed quickly. Need to become Google AdWords certified?
Empower yourself with the skills to manage your Google AdWords and Google Shopping campaigns better, by attending our in-person Google Ads training courses, customized for your company.
Our Google Ads courses are hosted by Google Ads Certified professionals with extensive experience teaching Google Ads.
Google Ads AdWords, SEM or PPC training?
Generally speaking Google AdWords is now called Google Ads, PPC stands for Pay Per Click (a synonym of sorts for Google Ads), which is also known as search engine marketing or SEM!
Confused already with all the acronyms and jargon? Don’t worry, let us demystify Google Ads for you on one of our training courses that will be 100% customized for your skills and the requirements of your company.
AdWords Training in Auckland, Wellington & NZ wide
We run our Google Ads training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern Google Ads training facilities in Wellington and Auckland. We have a range of Google Ads training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups.
Google Ads Training Testimonials
Google Ads Training Course Cost
Each Google Ads course is completely tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. This means, we can only provide a price for your training course once we have assessed your training requirements. Contact us here to discuss your individual or group Google Ads training requirements and the best option for your business.
Google Ads course Winter offer
Need Google Ads Certification Training?
What is Google Ads certification? Google Academy for Ads mentions “The Google Ads certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. a Google Ads certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as an expert in online advertising. You can earn the certification through Academy for Ads, Google’s online training program.”
How can we help you get your Google Ads Certification?
Whilst we do not work for Google, our trainers are all Google Ads Certified professionals, with years of experience teaching Google AdWords and running campaigns of all sizes and types. During your training with us, we will provide you with tips and advice that should help you become Google Ads Certified. You will also have the opportunity to discuss any aspects of the certification course you are unsure of.
Need AdWords Coaching?
We also offer a Google Ads coaching services as a complimentary service to our AdWords course. With our coaching service, we allocate your company a personal coach that mentors you over time, helping you build your Google Ads skills and provide advisory support with the implementation of your search engine marketing strategy.
Google Ads Training Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our Google Ads certified tutors.
- Includes a review of your Google Ads account with your trainer, and tips and recommendations you can apply immediately.
- Our Google Ads short courses cover the fundamentals for excellent Google AdWords management.
- Includes follow up training with your Google Ads trainer. You can also buy more time with your trainer if required.
Google Ads Course TopicsYour Google Ads course will be completely customised to your training requirements and your companies online marketing goals. We typically cover a breadth of Google Ads topics, such as the following:
- how to set up a Google Ads account and your first campaigns
- setting up and using Google Shopping
- claiming free Google Ads vouchers
- navigating the (new) Google Ads interface
- tips and advice with your Google Ads certification exams
- selecting the best Google Ads options
- when to use Google Ads and SEO
- improving Google Ads performance
- Google Ads Quality Score factors
- selecting keywords & negative keywords
- Google Ads pitfalls to avoid
- tracking campaign performance
- Google Ads location targeting
- Google Ads for mobile browsers
- Google Ads ad headlines and copy
- Google Ads budgets and bidding
- Google Ads ad groups
- Google Ads remarketing
- Extended text ads (ETA)
- shopping feed setup
- using the Google Display Network (GDN)
Attend the Google Ads training course if you…
- are concerned with the performance of your Google Ads campaign
- haven’t got the time to teach yourself Google Ads
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of Google Ads
- need help becoming Google Ads Certified or passing the Google Ads Certification Exam
- want to take your Google Ads performance to the next level
- are unsure how Google Ads can help your business?
What is Google Ads?
What is Google Ads? Google Ads, previously known as Google AdWords, is an advertising service provided by Google that allows businesses to display ads on Google and its advertising network, set an advertising budget and only pay when people click the ads. Google Ads is also known as pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC) advertising. The ad service is largely focused on keywords, that triggers your ad to be shown. Browsers are then directed to your website landing pages when they click on your Google Ad.
There are various Google Ads types, such as text ads, remarking, display network, shopping, etc. Click here to learn more about the various Google Ads options or attend our Google Ads fundamentals course to learn how to use Google Ads to grow your business.
To learn more, call one of our Google Ads trainers toll free on 0508 254-258.