AdWords Training Courses, Auckland & Wellington (NZ)
Need to learn how to manage AdWords in 2019? Empower yourself with the skills to run your AdWords and Google Shopping campaigns better, by attending our in-person Google AdWords training courses, customized for your company.
Come to our AdWords training facilities in Auckland or Wellington (NZ), or we’ll travel to you.
Our AdWords courses are hosted by Google AdWords Certified professionals with extensive experience teaching AdWords.
AdWords Training Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our Google AdWords certified tutors.
- Includes a review of your Google AdWords account with your trainer, and tips and recommendations you can apply immediately.
- Our AdWords short courses cover the fundamentals for excellent AdWords management.
- Includes follow up training with your AdWords trainer. You can also buy more time with your trainer if required.
AdWords Course Topics
Your AdWords course will be completely customised to your training requirements and your companies online marketing goals. We typically cover a breadth of AdWords topics, such as the following:
- how to set up a Google AdWords account and your first campaigns
- setting up and using Google Shopping
- claiming free AdWords vouchers
- navigating the (new) Google AdWords interface
- selecting the best AdWords options
- when to use AdWords and SEO
- improving AdWords performance
- AdWords Quality Score factors
- selecting keywords & negative keywords
- AdWords pitfalls to avoid
- tracking campaign performance
- AdWords location targeting
- AdWords for mobile browsers
- AdWords ad headlines and copy
- AdWords budgets and bidding
- AdWords ad groups
- AdWords remarketing
- Extended text ads (ETA)
- shopping feed setup
- using the Google Display Network (GDN)
AdWords Course Locations: Auckland, Wellington or at your office
We run our AdWords training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern Google AdWords training facilities in Wellington and Auckland. We have a range of AdWords training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups.
AdWords Training Course Cost
Each AdWords course is completely tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. This means, we can only provide a price for your training course once we have assessed your training requirements. Contact us here to discuss your individual or group AdWords training requirements and the best option for your business.
Attend the AdWords training course if you…
- are concerned with the performance of your AdWords campaign
- haven’t got the time to teach yourself Google AdWords
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of AdWords
- need help becoming Google AdWords Certified or passing the AdWords Certification Exam
- want to take your AdWords performance to the next level
- are unsure how AdWords can help your business?
What is AdWords?
What is Google AdWords? Google AdWords is an advertising service provided by Google that allows businesses to display ads on Google and its advertising network, set an advertising budget and only pay when people click the ads. Google AdWords is also known as pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC) advertising. The ad service is largely focused on keywords, that triggers your ad to be shown. Browsers are then directed to your website landing pages when they click on your Google Ad. There are various AdWords types, such as text ads, remarking, display network, shopping, etc. Click here to learn more about the various AdWords options or attend our AdWords fundamentals course to learn how to use Google AdWords to grow your business.
To learn more, call one of our AdWords trainers toll free on 0508 254-258.