Google AdWords Training Courses
AdWords Course May 2018 Special Offer
What is AdWords?
What is Google AdWords? Google AdWords is an advertising service provided by Google that allows businesses to display ads on Google and its advertising network, set an advertising budget and only pay when people click the ads. Google AdWords is also known as pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC) advertising. The ad service is largely focused on keywords, that triggers your ad to be shown. Browsers are then directed to your website landing pages when they click on your Google Ad. There are various AdWords types, such as text ads, remarking, display network, shopping, etc. Click here to learn more about the various AdWords options or attend our AdWords fundamentals course to learn how to use Google AdWords to grow your business.
AdWords Course Topics
- how to set up a Google AdWords account
- claiming free AdWords vouchers
- setting up your Google AdWords campaign
- selecting the best AdWords options
- improving AdWords performance
- AdWords Quality Score factors
- selecting keywords & negative keywords
- AdWords pitfalls to avoid
- tracking campaign performance
- AdWords location targeting
- AdWords for mobile browsers
- AdWords ad headlines and copy
- AdWords budgets and bidding
- AdWords ad groups
- AdWords remarketing
- Extended text ads (ETA)
- shopping feed setup
- using the Google Display Network (GDN)
AdWords Course Locations
We run our AdWords training courses throughout NZ. We can travel to your premises or run the short course from our modern Google AdWords training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland's Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland's North Shore. We have a range of AdWords training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
AdWords Course Timings
Typically four hours per AdWords course, additional training time can be purchased. With existing AdWords accounts, we also review the AdWords setup prior to your course then tailor the AdWords course material to our findings.
AdWords Course Cost
Each course is tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254-258, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here to discuss your individual or group AdWords training requirements and the price for your AdWords short course.
AdWords Course Approach
In person training, run by an experienced AdWords tutor. The AdWords training includes tips and tricks that you can apply straight away. Bring your laptop, tablet or a notebook to write in.
Attend the AdWords training course if you...
- are concerned with the performance of your AdWords campaign
- haven't got the time to teach yourself Google AdWords
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of AdWords
- need help becoming Google AdWords Certified or passing the AdWords Certification Exam
- want to take your AdWords performance to the next level
- are unsure how AdWords can help your business
To learn more, call one of our AdWords trainers toll free on 0508 254-258.