SEO Wellington Services
Need to win the race to the top of the Wellington SEO results pages? Need more local leads from Wellingtonians?
Look no further, over the past ten years, our organic search engine services team have built an unmatched capability for helping services companies and eCommerce stores get to the top of the organic and local Google Maps rankings, using ethical white hat services that comply with Google’s Quality Guidelines for search.
Custom Wellington SEO Services
We don’t apply a templated approach to our clients. Our Wellington Search Engine Optimisation team applies a client-first approach to create a custom SEO services strategy that will boost your bottom line. We start by studying your company, your brand, your market and your target audience, then create a custom strategy, that brings the right visitors to your business.
Wellington’s SEO Experts
We have developed an unmatched range of SEO solutions for Wellington companies. See our comprehensive list of SEO services below.
Wellington office location
List of SEO Services
- Google.co.nz backlink and content related penalty removal services
- SEO Audits and gap analysis
- landing page creation to boost SEO and Google Ads performance
- Copy by specialist Kiwi Search Engine Optimisation writers
- onpage and technical optimisation (also spelt optimization)
- Local search engine optimisation / Google Maps / Google My Business (GMB)
- content gap analysis, content marketing and outreach services
- Keywords Search Terms analysis
- YouTube video optimisation for organic search
- search engine related performance reporting
- SEO training courses
- eCommerce optimisation services
- Get more information on our Google Ads services
Key SEO Tips when targeting Wellingtonians
Here’s a quick list of tips you need to consider when optimising your website to rank in the Wellington natural search engine results pages (SERPs).
Onpage & local Google Maps tips
- define the local set of search terms you want your website and Google Maps profile to rank for e.g. if you want leads from say Porirua, then target search terms like “builder Porirua” rather than more generic location terms like “builder Wellington”
- setup and optimise your local Google My Business (GMB) SEO profile for the local search search terms you identified earlier e.g. “plumber Lower Hutt” rather than just “plumber”
- ensure key pages on your website are also optimised for your local searches terms
- ensure to target search terms that generate commercial searches
- infuse your web copy with your target search terms and derivatives, though ensure your web copy still reads well
Offpage SEO Factors
- create excellent content that generates referral links from local websites
- don’t buy links or let your SEO company buy links; they are like steroids that may get your site banned
eCommerce SEO tips
Click here for latest eCommerce SEO tips.
Frequently Asked Questions (Wellington SEO Services)
Where is Clickthrough located in Wellington?
What are Clickthrough's values?
We are a boutique SEO agency with a proud focus on quality, over quantity. We are passionate about delivering excellent service, outstanding results and fostering deep relationships with our clients. Our passion is fueled by the drive to use search engine marketing and education to help New Zealand businesses grow.
We are also active supporters of the Women’s Refuge, the Child Cancer Foundation and United Way New Zealand.
How does Clickthrough differentiate from other Wellington SEO agencies?
We differentiate our SEO service from many other agencies in the following ways:
- a boutique focus on quality, over quantity
- we advise and implement, which means we also write your copy and onpage SEO tags, then load them into your site via your content management system, it’s as easy as that
- proud track record of driving leads and phone calls into local Wellington service providers from Google Maps
- a strong white hat focus by following Google’s webmaster guidelines for search (see below)
Google's Webmaster Guidelines
The video below from Michael Wyszomierski from the search quality team at Google, provides an overview of the most common forms of deceptive or manipulative behavior SEO companies use to manipulate Google’s search engine results.