SEO Wellington Services
Need to win the race to the top of the Wellington SEO results pages? Need more local leads from Wellingtonians?
Look no further, over the past ten years, our organic search engine services team have built an unmatched capability for helping services companies and eCommerce stores get to the top of the organic and local Google Maps rankings, using ethical white hat services that comply with Google’s Quality Guidelines for search.
We don’t apply a templated approach to our clients. Our Wellington Search Engine Optimisation team applies a client-first approach to create a custom SEO services strategy that will boost your bottom line. We start by studying your company, your brand, your market and your target audience, then create a custom strategy, that brings the right visitors to your business.
Wellington’s SEO Experts
We have developed an unmatched range of SEO solutions for Wellington companies. See our comprehensive list of SEO services below.
Wellington office location
List of SEO Services
- Google.co.nz penalty removal services
- SEO Audits and gap analysis
- landing page creation to boost SEO and AdWords performance
- Copy by Kiwi SEO writers
- SEO onpage optimisation (optimization)
- Local search engine optimisation
- Technical SEO
- SEO content marketing services
- Keywords Search Terms analysis
- Content gap analysis
- SEO YouTube video optimisation
- SEO performance reporting
- SEO training courses
- eCommerce SEO services
- Get more information on our AdWords services
Key SEO Tips when targeting Wellingtonians
Here’s a quick list of tips you need to consider when optimising your website to rank in the Wellington natural search engine results pages (SERPs).
Onpage & local Google Maps tips
- define the local set of search terms you want your website and Google Maps profile to rank for e.g. if you want leads from say Porirua, then target search terms like “builder Porirua” rather than more generic location terms like “builder Wellington”
- setup and optimise your local Google My Business (GMB) SEO profile for the local search search terms you identified earlier e.g. “plumber Lower Hutt” rather than just “plumber”
- ensure key pages on your website are also optimised for your local searches terms
- ensure to target search terms that generate commercial searches
- infuse your web copy with your target search terms and derivatives, though ensure your web copy still reads well
Offpage SEO Factors
- create excellent content that generates referral links from local websites
- don’t buy links or let your SEO company buy links; they are like steroids that may get your site banned
eCommerce SEO tips
Optimizing an ecommerce website to rank well in the organic search results requires constant analysis and implementation. Our team of ecommerce SEO experts will constantly monitor and adjust your search strategy into what is working best for the latest round of algorithm changes. Here’s a list of fundamental SEO tactics that will help your online store achieve better, more consistent results.
- Rewrite product listings to be unique, keywords rich and persuasive. This takes specialist NZ SEO support, but will generate better SEO results.
- Use rich snippets that help the NZ search engine spiders comprehend what your pages are trying to rank for.
- SEO your webstore pages for keywords that deliver the most sales. Bear in mind, a high percentage of your sales will come from long tail descriptive searches (e.g. Wellington SEO services agency) versus generic terms (e.g. Wellington SEO).
- Image search is becoming quite important, so don’t forget to SEO your product images.
- Actively harvest user generated reviews to boost the SEO rankings of your online store and conversion rates from Googlers.