Google Analytics Training Courses
Learn how to master Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (GTM) in 2020.
Empower yourself by attending our online, Google Analytics (GA) short course that will be customised for your company and your skill level.
We run our analytics short courses using eLearning technology so you can attend from anywhere in New Zealand. Our analytics short courses are run by certified trainers that will get you up to speed in no time at all.
Clickthrough's Analytics & GTM training course is registered with the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund
This service is registered with the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund. Businesses may be eligible for support under the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund for this service. Find out more by visiting
We train SME, Government, enterprises and agencies
Attend the Analytics training course if you
- are concerned with the performance of your website and digital marketing campaigns
- haven’t got the time to teach yourself Google Analytics
- are a webmaster, web agency or a website owner that wants to grasp the fundamentals of Google Analytics
- sick and tired of not knowing how well your online strategy is performing
- need help setting smart Google Analytics goals to guide performance
Analytics & GTM Course Approach
Following an interview, each course will be completely customised to your company and your analytics training requirements. Here is a bullet point summary of the typical approach we take.
- ‘In person’ online training, run by one of our certified Google Analytics tutors.
- Covers the fundamentals for navigating Google Analytics and interpreting data, setting your website goals and setting up custom Google Analytics reporting dashboards.
- Includes an audit of your website’s Google Analytics setup, with recommendations you can apply immediately.
- Includes follow up training with your Google Analytics trainer. You can also buy more hours with your trainer if required.
Analytics Course Topics
Your Google Analytics course will be customised for your company, your Google Analytics setup and your skill level. We typically cover the following on our analytics short courses:
- Google Analytics setup
- Google Analytics updates and new versions
- setting website goals
- tracking performance
- how to find key visitor data
- Google Analytics labels, navigation areas and definitions
- differentiating between ‘noise’ and KPIs
- setting up custom reporting dashboards and automating reports
- using Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics Q+A session with your tutor
Take our courses from anywhere in New Zealand
We run our Google Analytics (GA) training courses throughout New Zealand, all you need is an internet connection and a laptop. We can cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
Google Analytics Course Cost
Each Google Analytics course is tailored to your company, your training requirements and the number of attendees from your company.
Email [email protected] discuss your companies Google Analytics training requirements and the price for your Google Analytics short course.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free web based service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It is the most popular web analytics service. Google also offers two subscription based versions, called Google Analytics 360, for enterprise users, and Google Analytics for Mobile Apps, for gathering usage data from iOS and Android Apps.
Google Analytics can also be integrated with Google Ads and provides other advanced features such as e-commerce reporting. Google Analytics displays high-level, dashboard data and more in-depth data as you click deeper into the report set.