SEO Course Offer
SEO Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our experienced Search Engine Optimisation tutors.
- Includes a set of SEO templates and guidelines that you can apply straight away.
- Our NZ SEO short courses cover the fundamentals for excellent SEO and Google’s latest SEO guidelines.
- Includes an audit of your website against Google SEO Guidelines with practical tips and techniques you can apply immediately.
- Includes follow up training with your SEO trainer. You can also buy more hours with your trainer if required.
SEO Course Cost
Each course is customised for your company, your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254-258 or email [email protected] for a friendly chat about your companies SEO training requirements and the price for your SEO short course.
SEO Course Topics
Your SEO training courses will be customised to your skil level and company training requirements. Here’s a summary of the topics we typically cover on our SEO courses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) versus other visitor sources
- how the primary search engines work
- the five fundamentals for great NZ SEO rankings
- the priorities for improving the SEO performance of your site (SEO audit included)
- tracking the performance of your SEO strategy and your competitor rankings
- effective SEO copy writing (free template included)
- SEO on-page optimisation (free template included)
- building a high trust, natural backlink profile
- local search engine optimisation best practices, for ranking for local searches (e.g. “SEO Auckland”)
- advanced SEO techniques e.g. AMPs, schema
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalised or banned
- the key SEO myths that trick business owners
SEO Course Locations: Auckland, Wellington, at your office
We run our SEO training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises anywhere in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern SEO training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland’s Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland’s North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups.
Attend the SEO training course if you…
- Are sick and tired of not achieving the results you were promised.
- Haven’t got the time to scour the web to teach yourself SEO.
- Own or manage a website or eCommerce store, or are thinking of creating a new website.
- Want to take your search rankings to the next level.
- Want to get better results from your SEO company.