SEO Short Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our experienced Search Engine Optimisation teachers.
- Includes a set of SEO templates and guidelines that you can use straight away.
- Covers the fundamentals for excellent SEO and Google’s latest SEO guidelines.
- Includes an audit of your website against SEO best practices, with practical tips and techniques you can apply immediately.
- Includes follow up training with your SEO trainer and the option to buy more hours if required.
What is the cost?
Each course is customised for your company, your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Simply email [email protected] with a summary of your companies training requirements and we will contact you to discuss the options.
SEO Course Topics
Your SEO training courses will be customised to your skil level and company training requirements. Here’s a summary of the topics we typically cover on our SEO courses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) versus other visitor sources
- how the primary search engines work
- the five fundamentals for great organic search rankings
- the priorities for improving the SEO performance of your site (SEO audit included)
- tracking the performance of your SEO strategy and your competitor rankings
- effective SEO copy writing (free template included)
- SEO on-page optimisation (free template included)
- building a high trust, natural backlink profile
- local search engine optimisation best practices, for ranking for local searches (e.g. “SEO Auckland”)
- advanced SEO techniques e.g. AMPs, schema
- Black Hat Vs White Hat SEO.
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalised or banned
- the key SEO myths that trick business owners
Training Course Locations: Auckland, Wellington, at your office
We run our SEO training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises anywhere in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern SEO training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland’s Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland’s North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups.
Attend the SEO training course if you…
- Are sick and tired of not achieving the results you were promised.
- Haven’t got the time to scour the web to teach yourself SEO.
- Own or manage a website or eCommerce store, or are thinking of creating a new website.
- Want to take your search rankings to the next level.
- Want to get better results from your SEO company.