SEO Short Course Approach
- We start by assigning a “personal SEO trainer” to your account, based on our initial understanding of your training requirements.
- Your “personal trainer” then conducts a deeper interview with you to gain a thorough understanding of your specific training requirements.
- Following your interview, he prepares your customized training session, which he hosts in person, at your office anywhere in New Zealand or at our Auckland or Wellington training facility. As mentioned, your training session will be totally customized to your training requirements and the fundamentals for excellent search engine optimisation. Your training also includes an audit of your website against SEO best practices, and is brimming with practical tips, templates and guidelines that you can use straight away.
- After your training session, your trainer runs a follow up training session to help you embed your learning’s and guide you through any implementation questions. We also offer the option to buy more training time or implementation support if required.
What is the cost?
Each course is customized for your company, your skill level and the number of attendees from your business. Simply email [email protected]
with a summary of your companies training requirements and we will contact you to discuss the options.
SEO Course Topics
Your organic SEO course will be customized to your skills and SEO best practice. Here’s a summary of the topics we typically cover on our SEO courses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) versus other visitor sources
- how the primary search engines work
- the five fundamentals for great organic search rankings
- the priorities for improving the SEO performance of your site (SEO audit included)
- tracking the performance of your SEO strategy and your competitor rankings
- effective SEO copy writing (free template included)
- SEO on-page optimisation (free template included)
- building a high trust, natural backlink profile
- local search engine optimisation best practices, for ranking for local searches (e.g. “SEO Auckland”)
- advanced SEO techniques e.g. AMPs, schema
- Black Hat Vs White Hat SEO.
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalised or banned
- the key SEO myths that trick business owners
Training Course Locations: Auckland, Wellington, at your office
We run our SEO training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises anywhere in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern SEO training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland’s Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland’s North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups.
Attend the SEO training course if you…
- Are sick and tired of not achieving the results you were promised.
- Haven’t got the time to scour the web to teach yourself SEO.
- Own or manage a website or eCommerce store, or are thinking of creating a new website.
- Want to take your search rankings to the next level.
- Want to get better results from your SEO company.