SEO Training Courses
SEO Courses Discounted in May 2018
SEO Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our experienced Search Engine Optimisation tutors.
- Includes a set of SEO templates and guidelines that you can apply straight away.
- Our SEO short courses cover the fundamentals for excellent SEO and Google's current SEO guidelines.
- Includes an audit of your website against Google SEO Guidelines with practical tips and techniques to ramp up rankings.
- Includes follow up training with your SEO trainer. You can also buy more hours with your trainer or attend one of our advanced SEO training
Attend the SEO training course if you...
- Are sick and tired of not achieving the results you were promised.
- Haven't got the time to scour the web to teach yourself SEO.
- Own or manage a website or are thinking of creating a new website.
- Want to take your search rankings to the next level.
- Want to get better results from your SEO company.
About Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation (NZ spelling), also spelt Search Engine Optimization
(USA spelling). SEO is the process of getting traffic from the “organic” or “natural” search results on the search engine results pages
(SERPs). The major search engines in New Zealand are Google, Bing and Yahoo. They all have search results that contain links to web pages,
video, local listings and paid listings (see AdWords for more information).
Recent research indicates that in NZ, Google has a 93% market share of searches, followed by Bing (4%) and Yahoo (1%). The SEO courses we offer will give
you tips and advice for generating better search results from the search engine results pages.
Typical SEO Course TopicsMost of our SEO training courses are customized to your requirements. Here's a summary of the topics we typically cover on our SEO courses:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) versus other visitor sources
- how the primary search engines work
- the five fundamentals for great SEO
- tracking SEO performance (free template included)
- effective SEO copy writing (free template included)
- SEO on-page optimisation (free template included)
- building a high trust, natural backlink profile
- local search engine optimisation tips and advice
- advanced SEO techniques e.g. AMPs, schema.
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalised or banned
- the key SEO myths that trick business owners
SEO Course Locations
We run our SEO training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises anywhere in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern SEO training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland's Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland's North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
SEO Course Timings
The SEO course typically runs for four hours, additional training hours can be purchased on request. Further training can be booked if required. Spaces do fill up fast so please book your SEO short course early to avoid disappointment.
SEO Course Cost
Each course is tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254-258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly chat about your individual or group SEO training requirements and the price for your SEO short course.