Social Media Marketing Training Courses
Custom Social Media Training Courses
Our social media training courses, run by our social media marketing experts, can help make that happen by:
- Converting your fans into customers
- Giving your current social media marketing strategy the edge it needs to stand out
Social Media Course March 2018 Discount!
About Clickthrough Social Media training
For close to a decade, Clickthrough has helped hundreds of companies by giving them the tools they need to create and implement best-practice digital marketing
techniques. Our social media master classes are run by social media experts who are passionate about helping companies leverage their brand
on social media. They will take you through social media strategy, insights analysis, show you how to identify specific social media platforms,
and what approach to take to be one step ahead of your competitors.
Social Media Course Approach
- The training will be for your company only. We will first interview you, then prepare a custom training module that matches your requirements.
- The training will be in person (face to face), with one of our experienced Social Media Marketing tutors. It will be hosted at our Auckland training centre, or we'll come to you anywhere in New Zealand.
- The training covers the fundamentals for successful Social Media Marketing and includes an audit of your Social Media Marketing strategy, with practical tips and techniques to improve performance.
- The training includes follow-up raining with your designated social media trainer.
Who would benefit the most?
Our Social Media training courses are suitable for professional marketers, digital marketing agencies and website owners that want to learn how to get better results from social media. We don't, at this stage, offer private training for students and individuals.
What we cover
Our course typically covers the more popular social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. That said, your training can be customised to focus on particular social media platforms. Here's a summary of the topics we typically cover on our social media courses:
- how to use social media marketing alongside and instead of other visitor sources (e.g. SEO, email)
- how to integrate social media into your marketing mix
- how to select the best social media marketing platforms for your business
- advice on selecting and retaining social media staff
- best-practice approaches, real-time tips and ideas for social media advertising
- setting up social media marketing advertising campaigns
- writing your social media marketing content roadmap
- how to create truly engaging content that your target market will love
- how to measure ROI and the performance of your social media marketing activity
So how much does it cost?
We don't do a one-size-fits-all with our training modules. Each course is customised to your requirements, skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254-258 or email email@example.com for a quick chat about your social media marketing training requirements and we'll come back to you with a price and set a date!