Social Media Marketing Training Courses
Social Media Training Courses
Social Media Marketing Course Approach
- In person training, run by one of our experienced Social Media Marketing tutors.
- Our Social Media short courses cover the fundamentals for excellent Social Media Marketing.
- Includes an audit of your Social Media Marketing strategy, with practical tips and techniques to improve performance.
- Includes follow up training with your trainer. You can also buy more hours with your trainer or attend one of our advanced social media marketing
Learn how to use Facebook to achieve your business goals. We will share best practice techniques that work to increase brand awareness, grow online engagement and sales. We’ll teach you how to implement a strong Facebook strategy in response to Facebook insights and data.
Learn when to use Instagram to achieve your business goals. We will teach you how to best use Instagram to grow your brand and take you through the latest key changes to the platform. We’ll share quick win techniques to grow your following and send more people to your website.
Learn how to use the world’s largest B2B marketing platform to achieve your business goals. We will teach you how to use LinkedIn to increase brand awareness, ensure your profile is optimised for SEO and that your business page is setup correctly.
Learn when to use YouTube to achieve your business goals. We will teach you how to setup a branded YouTube channel and use YouTube to showcase your brand and take you through the latest key changes to the platform. We’ll share quick win techniques to grow your YouTube channel and send more leads to your business.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is essentially the process of using social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to promote a B2B
or a B2B product or service. Social Media marketing is now a key component of a modern digital marketing strategy.
Social Media Course Topics IncludeMost of our Social Media Marketing training courses are customized to your needs. Here's a summary of the topics we typically cover on our Social Media courses:
- Social Media Marketing versus other visitor sources (e.g. SEO, email)
- how to select the best social media marketing platforms
- how to measure ROI and the performance of your social campaigns
- how to hold your social media marketing agency accountable
- how to integrate social media into your marketing mix
- best practice approaches, tips and ideas for social media advertising and content creation
- setting up social media marketing advertising campaigns
- setting up your social media marketing content roadmap
Social Media Marketing Course Cost
Each course is tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254-258 or email email@example.com for a friendly chat to understand your Social Media Marketing training requirements and the price.