Conversion Ratio Optimisation (CRO) Services
At Clickthrough, we understand a website redesign or a new website design is the start of an ongoing program of changes required to improve the conversion rate of website visitors to your website goals.
Once the website is live, we’ll introduce conversion ratio optimization (CRO) services, such as Google Analytics monthly performance reporting, click-to-call tracking, Conversion funnel optimisation and A/B testing, to help your new website achieve even better business results.
What is Google Analytics Performance tracking?
A website without data driven analysis is like a boat without a rudder. Our favorite web analytics tool is Google Analytics, a ‘freemium’ web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
It is the most widely used web analytics service online. We offer a range of analytics tracking services such as easy to interpret reports that track the performance of your online marketing activities against their goals.
What is Visual Website Analytics and Heatmap tracking?
Heatmap analysis allows us to get an intuitive, visual picture of where people clicked on a web page on your site.
With heat map tracking we are able to see where people click on a web page, how many people click on which elements on the web page, how far down the page they scroll and helps determine where people are abandoning a page.
This lets us see what’s hot and what’s not, so we can make changes that increase the conversion rate of visitors to your website goals.
What is A/B Website Split Testing?
A/B testing (sometimes referred to as split testing) is the analytical process of comparing two variations of a design element on a web page against each other, to identify which one performs better at achieving a predefined objective.
With an A/B split test there’s an A version (called the control) and a B version (called the variation).
During the A/B test, visitors to the page you are testing on your website are randomly divided into two segments as they enter a site: half are placed in “segment A”, while the other half go into “segment B”. Each segment is then shown a variation of a specific design element of your choice.
Benefits of A/B Split Tests
- A/B split testing allows you to create a best possible website, grounded in live customer data
- A/B testing helps you improve the results your website generates
- A/B conversion tests reduce wheel spinning with web design decisions
- split tests allow you to test web design elements before a new site goes live
Conversion Ratio Optimisation Services
Your web copy needs to entice your target audience and boost your SEO rankings. Our in-house web copywriters enjoy creating custom website copy that sets you apart from competitors and boosts your SEO rankings. At Clickthrough we use a tried and trusted approach to writing web copy that includes:
- A/B (split) test setup, management and implementation
- content experiments to improve conversion rates
- Google Analytics conversion funnel setup and analysis
- heat mapping setup and analysis
- user journey and user click-path analysis
- usability and user testing
- improving website performance
- avoiding landing page redirects
- Google Analytics setup and performance reporting