Expert Shopify® SEO Services
Clickthrough specialises in helping Shopify® stores generate excellent sales from New Zealand’s organic search engine optimisation (SEO) results pages. We service a variety of Shopify® and Shopify® Plus websites from our offices in Auckland and Wellington, NZ.
The expert Shopify SEO capability we’ve built over the years helps us identify opportunities and implement our SEO recommendations more effectively.
We also provide New Zealand wide training courses for Shopify store owners that want to manage the optimization of their store in-house.
Over the past 5 years our search engine services team has accumulated a wealth of knowledge working across a variety of small, medium and large Shopify® and ShopifyPlus® stores. Our mastery of Shopify® optimisation enables us achieve ranking results that deliver effective ROI.
Expert Shopify Search Services
Shopify has many excellent SEO features that are either built in our available through the Shopify® App Store. Our range of Shopify® search engine services (see list below) combine the SEO features of Shopify® with SEO services, to create a sustainable natural rankings strategy.
Clickthrough’s expert Shopify® SEO Services:
- defining the optimal target search terms for your content and product pages
- installing the best plugins from the Shopify® App Store
- helping you migrate your SEO strategy from another platform to Shopify®
- setting up customised analytics performance dashboards that track your store and a range of competitors
- conducting SEO audits of your Shopify® website with specialist tips, advice and recommendations
- content creation for your Shopify® blog, information and product pages e.g. creating shopping FAQs and buyers guides
- improving the user experience of your Shopify® store, by improving download speeds and creating interactive, topical, product-sales related content
- building natural, white links to your store and product pages
- sitemap and information architecture design, to boost SEO and visitor to sales conversion rates.
- technical and onpage optimisation, specifically for Shopify® stores
- specialist Shopify SEO training courses
Introductory Video: Shopify SEO
This brief video, provided by Shopify®, provides an overview of how to setup SEO for your store. Don’t hesitate to email [email protected] if you need any support, need an SEO audit of your Shopify® store or or want us to pop in for a chat.
What is Shopify?
Founded in 2004, Shopify Inc. is a Canadian e-commerce company, that offers a suite of services that help online retailers sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
Since it was founded, Shopify® has grown to approximately 800,000 active stores! Shopify® competes directly with e-Commerce alternatives, such as WooCommerce (owned by WordPress), for smaller stores. Then its Shopify Plus platform tends to compete against Magento and BigCommerce with mid to large stores.