eCommerce SEO Experts
Need an expert eCommerce SEO services company? Look no further, over the past decade we have built an expert e-Commerce SEO capability to help get your online store generating a regular flow of sales from online shoppers. We have extensive expertise working across a variety of online store platforms, such as Magento® 2, Shopify®, WooCommerce and BigCommerce®.
For more information on how we can help boost the SEO performance of your web store, email [email protected] or call us on 0508 254 258 .
e-Commerce SEO Reviews
Shopify®, Magento® 2.0, WooCommerce & BigCommerce® SEO
Over 75% of people will search online before buying from you. Search engine rankings are critical for enabling shoppers to find your store online. The higher your store ranks, the more traffic it gets and sales.
In other words, your web store simply has to appear at the top of the search results pages or it will fail.
We have over 10 years experience optimizing a variety of platforms such as Shopify®, Magento 2®, WooCommerce and BigCommerce®. We know what can and can’t be SEO’d, how to implement our recommendations efficiently and how to setup an insightful analytics tracking solution.
General SEO tips for your online store
Optimizing an ecommerce website to rank well in the organic search results requires expert analysis and implementation. This means being savvy with eCommerce SEO as well as having a thorough understanding of the platform your store is built on.
Our team of ecommerce SEO experts will constantly monitor and adjust your search strategy into what is working best for the latest round of algorithm changes.
Here’s a list of generic SEO principles that will help your online store achieve better, more consistent results.
- Rewrite product listings to be unique, keywords rich and persuasive. This takes specialist copy writing and SEO analysis, but will generate great clicks.
- Use rich snippets that help the NZ search enginespiders comprehend what your pages are trying to rank for.
- SEO your webstore pages for keywords that deliver the most sales. Bear in mind, a high percentage of your sales will come from long tail descriptive searches (e.g. Shopify eCommerce SEO experts) versus generic terms (e.g. SEO).
- Image search is becoming quite important, so don’t forget to SEO your product images.
- Actively harvest user generated reviews to boost the SEO rankings of your online store and conversion rates from Googlers.
Shopify® Search Engine Optimisation Tips
Shopify has an extensive range of excellent features to help your products rank in the search engine results pages. That said, we consistently find that stores built on Shopify are slow to load on mobile and lack product related content and structure.
These three issues, amongst others, create a frustrating user experience and make it difficult to rank product pages for higher value long tail e-Commerce terms, such as ‘buy UK size 9 Havaiana’.
We don’t see this as an inherent issue with Shopify®, it’s simply users not understanding how to use key SEO features and organise site content correctly.
Magento® 2 SEO Enhancements
Magento® 2.0 introduces many SEO enhancements, with the most important being the ability to add Rich Snippets. Per image below, rich snippets enable merchants to present product markup data in Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
Other Magento® 2 SEO enhancements
- the addition of “Product Fields Auto-Generation Template”
- the ability by webmasters to adjust the priority and frequency of products, categories and pages with their XML sitemap
- better labeling of products
- adding Schema
Magento® 2 also facilitates better analytics tracking with the introduction of Universal Google Analytics, Ecommerce Tracking, Google Ads Conversion and Google Tag Manager (GTM).