eCommerce SEO & Google Shopping Specialists
Since 2009 we have built an extensive eCommerce SEO & Google Shopping capability, across a variety of web store platforms, such as Magento® 2, Shopify®, WooCommerce and BigCommerce®. Here’s what you get when you work with us:
SEO & Google Shopping work well together
Google has two separate algorithms for SEO and Shopping. That said, Google Shopping management and search engine optimisation share many similarities.
For example, we’ve found eCommerce SEO tactics, such as the following, also boost Google Shopping campaign performance:
- improving the load speed of a page
- improving the usability of the page, to drive better conversion rates
- tagging product images correctly
- getting user reviews of the product
- writing descriptive product titles that appeal to your target audience
- creating persuasive content
Read more about our Google Shopping services.
Some of our eCommerce clients have achieved double digit revenue growth within months. Email [email protected] for a confidential chat on how we can help your business do the same.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
Shopify®, Magento® 2.0, WooCommerce & BigCommerce® SEO Agency
General SEO tips for your online store
Here’s a list of generic SEO principles that will help your online store achieve better, more consistent results.
- Rewrite product listings to be unique, keywords rich and persuasive. This takes specialist copy writing and SEO analysis, but will generate great clicks.
- Use rich snippets that help the NZ search engine spiders comprehend what your pages are trying to rank for.
- SEO your webstore pages for keywords that deliver the most sales. Bear in mind, a high percentage of your sales will come from long tail descriptive searches (e.g. Shopify eCommerce SEO experts) versus generic terms (e.g. SEO).
- Image search is becoming quite important, so don’t forget to SEO your product images.
- Actively harvest user generated reviews to boost the SEO rankings of your online store and conversion rates from Googlers.