Business, Marketing Scholarship
Clickthrough is pleased to announce our inaugural Clickthrough Explorer Digital Marketing Scholarship Programme. This has been set up to help students working towards a marketing and/or business degree Worldwide. At this stage, each year a student will be granted an amount of USD$500 to be used for their education expenses.
USD$500 will be granted to one student for their education expenses by Feb 2020
Who can apply for the Explorer Scholarship?
Graduate and undergraduate students anywhere in the World can apply if they are currently enrolled in a full-time accredited degree programme at a university, college or graduate school.
The Explorer Digital Marketing Scholarship
Steps to applying for the scholarship:
- Prepare an original essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How digital marketing influences consumer’s decision-making”.
- This essay must be submitted on or before the 31st December 2019.
- Essays must be sent in Word or .pdf format to [email protected]
- We will confirm your essay is received.
- Include your full name, phone number and email address along with proof of the specific accredited degree programme and the name of the institution you are studying with.
- Your essay must be original and inventive – plagiarism is not permitted and grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Our judging panel will review each submission individually and will be looking for unique content that is imaginative and thought-provoking.
- You must not contact us directly after you have submitted your essay.
When will the winner be announced?
The winner of the scholarship will be announced on this page by February 2020. The judges decision is final.
Clickthrough retains the right to publish the winning essay and will credit the original author. An applicant’s personal information will not be shared and is for Clickthrough’s internal use only.