Local SEO Company
Does your business provide local services to people or business in specific geographic areas, such as Auckland or Wellington? Over the past 10 years, we have developed a proven approach for generating “local SEO” leads from Google Maps into businesses that need sales enquiries from search queries that have “local intent”.
Local search includes searches made through a search engine using location qualifiers, such as city and / or suburb. It also includes ‘near me’ searches, where Google provides search results based on a person’s location.
Local SEO marketing, AKA Google My Business (GMB) Marketing or local search engine optimization, is the process of optimizing a business for search queries that have “local intent” e.g. “plumber Wellington NZ” or, as in the example below, when someone searches for a local SEO services provider in Auckland.
Why is Google Local important?
Ranking well in Google’s local 3-pack results is a critical online marketing tactic, especially for business with a physical store or that provides a geo-targeted service.
Here are three key reasons why your business needs a local search engine marketing strategy:
- The rapid growth of local search queries will only keep growing, fueled by the growing number of people on devices that want local, relevant search results and Google’s continued drive to provide hyper relevant, location based results.
- Local searchers are actively looking for a local service provider or a local store. They are lower down the purchase funnel i.e. close to making a purchase. According to Google, “within a day of a local search, 34% of consumers who sought local information on their computer or tablet made their way to a store…”
- Local search marketing is highly targeted, as it targets .
Clickthrough Local SEO Services
- Google My Business (GMB) setup and marketing
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- local SEO content creation (posts, events, videos, images etc)
- Name, Address & Phone (NAP) management
- online reputation management, with a particular focus on building user reviews
- local search audits
- local SEO competitor reviews
- local search campaign performance reporting
- creating, managing and monitoring local listings
- creating local content for your website