Auckland SEO Services
Are you targeting Aucklanders with your search engine optimisation (SE0) strategy? Does your business need a regular flow of services enquiries or eCommerce sales from people living in the Auckland Region?
We are Auckland Search Engine Optimisation experts
Since 2009, our Auckland SEO engine services team has helped a variety of businesses and web stores achieve excellent results using advanced search engine tactics.
We have extensive experience implementing search programs across a variety of platforms such as WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and many others. We can either make necessary changes directly into your platform or work with your development partners to get our recommendations implemented.
We also service a range of industries throughout Auckland, including local Auckland services and Auckland based e-Commerce stores. We also offer an extensive online advertising program for AKL brands that want to boost their visibility online.
Auckland Office Locations
Clickthrough services its Auckland clients from offices in Auckland city, Albany and Orewa.
Pictures from our Auckland offices
Watch our SEO Services Video
Tips to rank for Auckland search terms
Ranking in the organic or paid search results pages for terms that include ‘Auckland’ or ‘near me’ modifiers is exceptionally difficult due to the high level of competition. That said, the reward in terms of a regular flow of qualified local leads can be quite lucrative.
Tip #1: Google your search term + Auckland before or after (e.g. ‘Auckland SEO’) then see if Google is ranking websites or rendering Google Maps at the top of its organic search results. If it’s the former, then primarily focus on a Google Maps strategy.
Tip #2: Use local modifiers / localised content (e.g. Auckland, Albany, Orewa, Auckland City, other suburbs) in your onpage optimisation strategy. This highlights to Google’s algorithm your authority in a particular suburb or region.
For further tips and advice, read about our local search service here.
Frequently Asked Question
Some of our clients have been with us since we founded 10 years ago. Click here to read our recent testimonials.
Each client, as part of their monthly service, gets the following:
- A dedicated, highly experienced services manager.
- Customized performance reports that are tailored to your business.
- Regular work in progress (WIP) meetings to discuss things such as changes in your business, your competitors, performance and what we have delivered.
Our new clients consistently feedback that we differentiate our service in the following ways:
- We are a boutique service provider, which means we pride ourselves on delivering quality, rather than quantity. We won’t work with your competitors: your business will be embraced as an important part of our family of clients.
- Our people are our greatest asset. We have gone to extraordinary lengths to create a team of exceptionally talented people to service our fantastic clients.
- We achieve consistent growth by applying best practices that are endorsed by Google. We don’t take short cuts, our approach builds you an asset.
- We can implement as well as advise, which means we get things done quicker and with less fuss.
- We offer a range of established training courses, for any clients that want us to help them take their SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing or Analytics reporting in-house.
We don’t offer SEO or Google Ads packages. We also don’t provide a one size fits all approach, as each business has a unique set of requirements. As part of our sales process, we prepare a customized plan and cost for your business based on factors such as an audit of your existing setup and the goals of your program.
We don’t guarantee search engine ranking positions for the following three reasons:
- Google and other search engines forbid performance guarantees (read more here).
- Performance guarantees lead to over optimisation and unethical practices that cause damage in the longer term.
- SEO is not just about getting rankings, it’s about achieving enquiries or online sales, which requires tight cohesion across a range of variables such as content, design, technical performance and mobile usability.
Our approach with paid search (Google Ads, PPC) typically yields better results within the first month, though this is relative to how well the account was managed before we took it on.
To some extent, our SEO approach provides a better user experience within the first 3 months, in the form of better content and a better user experience. That said, we typically achieve better organic ranking results and site conversions after three months. Once again, it is relative to how well the account was managed before we took it on.
Ultimately, with both SEO and Google Ads, the more we get to know your business and your market, the better the results.
Visitors to your website from a search engine tend to be pre-qualified (they have already searched using keywords that your website ranks for) and are actively looking for information on a product or service like yours. Furthermore, recent research indicates over 75% of us search online before making a purchase. Click here to view a set of statistics we have compiled as an easy-to-view infographic that highlight why SEO & Google Ads should be considered as an integral cog in your marketing mix.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the ranking position of your website in the organic search engine results pages for its target search terms. Organic search is sometimes referred to as natural search or unpaid search. Typical SEO tactics centre on creating excellent website content (copy, videos, images, blogs, etc.), technical optimisation, onpage optimisation and building natural backlinks.
“White Hat SEO” uses optimisation techniques that follow Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, in contrast with “Black Hat” SEO that uses short term approaches to trick or manipulate the search engines. Black Hat SEO can deliver short terms results. However, it often destroys the long term value of your website and leads to a search engine penalty or a ban.
The most common “Black Hat” technique we come across in the New Zealand market is buying backlinks, as opposed to acquiring them naturally.
The key benefits of implementing a “White Hat” search engine optimisation strategy are:
- builds consistent results
- creates an asett, not a liability
- it enhances the user experience of your website
- your site is not impacted by Google updates
- no risk of being banned