Google Ads Management Auckland & Wellington, NZ
Need to springboard your Google Ads results?
We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner, delivering excellent results for a range of NZ websites and eCommerce stores, from our offices in Auckland and Wellington.
Our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experts have extensive experience with the management of integrated paid search marketing campaigns using tactics such as Google text ads, remarketing, Google Shopping, YouTube and Gmail advertising and the Google Display Network (GDN).
Google AdWords Experts
Over the past 9 years we have created an exceptional capability for setting up and fine tuning Google Ads campaigns for New Zealand sites. Our NZ based search engine marketing team has a reputation for reducing a clients Google Ads spend whilst improving its performance.
Freephone one of our Ad Words specialists on 0508 254-258, email [email protected] or contact us here to chat further about how we can reduce the spend of your search engine marketing advertising program, whilst increasing its performance!
Google Ads Management Services
Clickthrough offers a comprehensive range of Google Ads Search Engine Marketing Services (SEM) to get your website achieving more online.
- Google Ads campaign Set-up and Management
- Cost-per-Click (CPC) and Cost-per-Acquisition (CPA) management
- Search Engine Marketing landing page design and conversion rate improvement
- Quality Score improvement
- SEM training
- Campaign performance reporting setup, tracking and improvement
- extended Google text Ads (ETA)
- Google Shopping for eCommerce web stores including shopping feed setup and management
- Google Display Network (GDN) management
- Remarketing management including:
- Standard remarketing
- Dynamic remarketing
- Remarketing lists for search ads
- Video remarketing
- Customer list remarketing
- Click here to read more.
Cutting Edge Google Ads Solutions
We regularly attend Google Ads Partner seminars and service a diverse portfolio of international Google Ads clients that keeps us up to speed with innovative Google Ads tactics. We start by assessing your situation then decide which Google Ads services would help your business achieve more online. We also offer Search Engine Marketing short courses for companies and individuals that want to learn how to become Google Ads Certified or manage their Google Ads PPC budgets more efficiently.
To learn more, call one of our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experts toll free on 0508 254-258 or read our blog to learn about the latest trends in SEM management, such as the performance of Google Shopping ads (previously called Product Listing Ads) in the New Zealand eCommerce market. We’d love to help your business achieve more online.
About Google Shopping Ads
Watch the video below or read our blog article on how your eCommerce website can sell more products using Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs).
What is Google Ads?
Google describes its Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express) service as “an online advertising solution that businesses use to promote their products and services on Google Search, YouTube, and other sites across the web.
Google Ads is also referred to as search engine marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Cost Per Click (CPC) marketing. Google Ads campaign types currently include:
- Search & Display Network campaigns
- Shopping campaign
- Video campaign
- App campaign
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Many of our clients have been with us since we founded 10 years ago.
Click here to read our recent testimonials. We adopt a boutique approach, yet have the systems and talent to scale at a moments notice.
Each client, as part of their monthly Google Ads service, gets the following:
- A highly experienced Google AdWords manager.
- Customized AdWords performance reports that report on progress against goals.
- Regular work in progress (WIP) catch up to discuss things such as changes in your business, your competitors, performance and what we have delivered.
Our new AdWords clients feedback that we differentiate our service in the following ways:
- We are a boutique service provider, which means we pride ourselves on delivering quality, rather than quantity. We won’t work with your competitors: your business will be embraced as an important part of our family of clients.
- We don’t take short cuts or lock you in e.g. we create an AdWords account that you own and control
- We can implement as well as advise, which means we get things done quicker and with less fuss e.g. we have a team of Google Ads landing page creators that we can use rather than leave it with you
- We offer a range of established training courses, for any clients that want us to help them take their Google Ads in-house.
We don’t markup your Google AdWords cost per click or hide the true cost of what you pay Google. We are upfront and transparent about what we charge to manage your account and how much gets paid to Google.
Ultimately we provide a customised Google Ads services price for each client, based on factors such as the following:
- our assessment of your Goals, what you want to achieve with your search engine marketing program
- the tactics we think you require to achieve your goals, such as Google Shopping, Google Display, remarketing and extended text ads
- the account management services you require from us e.g. landing page creation, shopping feed setup, heatmaps reporting etc.
- the size and complexity of your account
- if your account requires a rebuild
ROAS is an industry term that stands for Return on Advertising Spend, how much money your campaigns generate for every dollar spent on an advertising.
Effective ROAS is influenced by factors such as:
- competitor activity
- the performance of your website
- your value proposition
- how well we optimise your ads account
- the amount of money you spend
- your Google Ads quality score
Generally, Google cost-per-click (CPC) services can deliver immediate results as your ads will immediately appear in a prominent position in Google’s search results.
However, the reality of Google Ads is that it needs constant monitoring and adjustment to achieve consistent results. As a rule of thumb, the more time we get to work on your ads account, the more likely it will achieve consistent ROAS growth.
Google Ads (formerly previously Google AdWords, before July 24, 2018), is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.