SEO Training Courses
About Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation (NZ spelling), also spelt Search Engine Optimization (USA spelling). SEO is the process of
getting traffic from the “organic” or “natural” search results on the search engine results pages (SERPs). The major search engines in
New Zealand are Google, Bing and Yahoo. They all have search results that contain links to web pages, video, local listings and paid listings
(see AdWords for more information). Recent research indicates that in NZ, Google has a 93% market share of
searches, followed by Bing (4%) and Yahoo (1%). The SEO courses we offer will give you tips and advice for generating better search results
from the search engine results pages.
SEO Course TopicsMost of our SEO training courses are customized to your requirements. Here's a summary of the topics we typically cover during our SEO fundamentals training course:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) versus other visitor sources
- the five fundamentals for great SEO
- tracking SEO performance (template included)
- effective SEO copy writing (template included)
- SEO on-page optimisation (template included)
- building a high trust, natural backlink profile (guide provided)
- local search engine optimisation tips and advice
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalised or banned
- the key SEO myths that trick business owners
- a questions and answers session
- follow up to see how you're getting on
SEO Course Locations
We run our SEO training courses throughout New Zealand. We can travel to your premises anywhere in New Zealand or run the short course from our modern SEO training facilities in Wellington, the PWC Centre in Auckland's Viaduct or our training centre on Auckland's North Shore. We have a range of training rooms that cater for one-on-one sessions, small groups and larger groups up to 10 people.
SEO Course Timings
six hours per course, including three hours of follow up training (additional training is available).Spaces do fill up fast so please book your SEO short course early to avoid disappointment.
SEO Course Cost
Each course is tailored to your skill level and the number of attendees from your company. Freephone 0508 254 258 or email email@example.com us to discuss your individual or group SEO training requirements and the price for your SEO short course.
SEO Course Approach
In person training, run by an experienced Search Engine Optimisation tutor. The training includes a set of SEO templates and guidelines that you can apply straight away we’ll walk through an interactive exercise where we benchmark your website against Google SEO Guidelines and identify techniques to ramp up rankings. Bring your laptop, tablet or a notebook to write in.
Attend the SEO training course if you...
- don't have a lot of money to pay an SEO company
- haven't got the time to scour the web to teach yourself SEO
- own or manage a website or are thinking of creating a new website
- want new customers and clients finding you, even while you sleep
- want to take your search rankings to the next level
- have a business that sells to a nationwide market have spent thousands marketing online with average results
To learn more, call one of our SEO training experts toll free on 0508 254-258.