NZ SEO Company
Clickthrough is a NZ SEO Company providing expert search engine optimisation services to a range of New Zealand websites and eCommerce stores. Our SEO NZ team has a proud record of exceeding our client's expectations and setting the NZ search engine optimization benchmark when it comes to achieving sustainable SEO results.
SEO for New Zealand Websites
Ranking well in the NZ search engine results pages (SERPS) requires thorough SEO analysis and an expert understanding of Google NZ ranking factors. We also won't present your web developers with a list of SEO tasks to implement. Our NZ SEO team can implement our search engine optimization suggestions through our SEO savvy web design, copy and web development team, as easy as that!
NZ SEO ServicesClickthrough offers a comprehensive NZ SEO Service to get your website achieving more online.
- NZ SEO manual penalty removal services
- SEO Audits for NZ websites
- SEO landing page design
- SEO copywriting by local New Zealanders
- SEO onpage optimisation (optimization)
- Local search engine optimisation
- Technical SEO
- SEO content marketing services
- Keywords Search Terms analysis
- Content gap analysis
- SEO YouTube video optimisation
- SEO performance reporting
- SEO training courses
- eCommerce SEO services
- Click here for AdWords services
NZ SEO Factors
Google NZ tends to follow most of the standard SEO rankings factors. Here's a quick list of tips you need to consider when optimising your website for NZ SEO factors.
Onpage NZ SEO Factors
- optimise your local SEO profile with relevant local New Zealand SEO terms
- ensure key pages on your website are tagged for relevant SEO NZ terms
- ensure to target NZ SEO terms that actually generate enough searches
- infuse your web copy with NZ SEO terms, though ensure your web copy still reads well
Offpage NZ SEO Factors
- rather generate referral links from NZ PR and press websites than offshore websites
- build relationships with NZ industry bloggers for online referral marketing articles, rather than offshore bloggers
SEO Audits for NZ Websites
A website SEO audit is a critical building block for achieving more from your SEO strategy. An SEO audit considers your website holistically, ensuring technical, design and content efforts are channelled to meet your SEO goals.
Avoid Free SEO Audits
The industry is plagued with free SEO audits as a scare mongering sales prospecting tactic. Always ask if the SEO audit will be done manually and which factors will be reviewed (see our 2016 list of SEO audit factors below). be sure to ask the SEO company running the audit how they intend implementing the results. Will they implement the recommendations of the SEO audit or will you have to ask your web developer to make the changes?
NZ SEO Audit Factors
A professional SEO Audit for NZ websites and eCommerce stores tend to have two key parts: an in-depth SEO review of the onpage factors of your website (also known as ondeck SEO factors) and a review of its off-deck SEO factors (read below).
- Onpage SEO Audit. Onpage factors are those that can be changed on the website itself. Onpage SEO factors include the quality of your content, your website usability and download speeds, your local search setup, how the website is tagged for the primary NZ search engines and a raft of other NZ SEO factors, such as content indexation, your NZ hosting environment, your website versioning and how mobile friendly your website is.
- Off-page SEO Audit. Offdeck SEO factors are those that are not part of the website. Offdeck SEO factors mostly focus on the the quality, quantity and relevancy of websites that link back to yours. You should read Google's Quality Guidelines for link spam to better understand the risks associated with running afoul of its backlink guidelines. Your off-deck SEO audit should review your website's backlink profile and SEO trusts scores and identify any negative SEO patterns that may lead to an organic SEO rankings penalty or a sudden drop in rankings in the search results pages (SERPs). The audit should also consider how many backlinks have been acquired from New Zealand domains.
eCommerce SEO for NZ Stores
Optimizing an NZ ecommerce website to rank well in the organic search results requires constant analysis and implementation. Our team of ecommerce SEO experts will constantly monitor and adjust your SEO strategy into what is working best for the latest round of algorithm changes. Here's a list of fundamental ecommerce SEO tactics that will help your online store achieve more.
- Rewrite product listings to be unique, keywords rich and persuasive. This takes specialist NZ SEO support, but will generate better SEO results.
- Use rich snippets that help the NZ search engine spiders comprehend what your pages are trying to rank for.
- SEO your webstore pages for keywords that deliver the most sales. Bear in mind, a high percentage of your sales will come from long tail descriptive searches (e.g. NZ SEO services company) versus generic terms (e.g. SEO NZ).
- Image search is becoming quite important, so don't forget to SEO your product images.
- Actively harvest user generated reviews to boost the SEO rankings of your online store and conversion rates from Google NZ.
To learn more, call one of our NZ SEO experts toll free on 0508 254-258. We'd love to help your NZ website or NZ eCommerce store achieve better organic search engine rankings results.